November is my birthday month and I could not wait to share with you my November five faves. They are the things that I have been using in the last 4 weeks that I have been loving. You can read last month’s five faves here.
- Lush Bubble Bars – Bubble baths are not my thing.My 7-year-old daughter loves them though and I wanted something that is kinder to her skin so we decided we will try Lush as their products are known for its natural ingredients. Decided to try them myself and came out of the bath with smoother skin not to mention the beautiful fragrance that lingers on me and in the bathroom. Now, I am a convert.
- Essie Eternal Optimist – I have mentioned before that I have been loving pinky nudes lately and Essie’s Eternal Optimist has the best shade of pinky nude for me. I love, love this shade. Hands down my favourite among all the pinky nudes out there.
- Garnier Moisture Bomb – As you all know, I love my facial sheet masks and that my favourite is Sephora’s own. Garnier has released their very own facial sheet masks and I have to say it gives Sephora a run for its money. It is not as good but it’s almost there. I wake up with that beautiful supple skin that is quite elusive during the winter months.
- Nivea Anti-Age Night Cream – I have been using Nivea’s night cream on and off as I am not good with my night skin routine. I recently purchased the anti-age one and I love the consistency and scent. My skin is more supple with this formulation. I am a firm believer in the fact that expensive doesn’t always mean better and with Nivea’s price range, I think this is a very good value for money.
- Mac Liptensity in Smoked Almond – Continuing with the quest for the best pinky nudes in nail polish and lipstick, I have also found the best pinky nude in lipstick form and it comes in the form of Mac’s new range of lipsticks called Liptensity. Its shade is quite similar to my natural lip color but more intense. Mac lipstick is not usually my brand of choice when it comes to lipsticks as they don’t have good staying power but with this new formulation, I have noticed it stays on even after a full meal. With it being well pigmented and with its good staying power, I am really happy with Mac’s Liptensity range.